PWM chopper type bipolar stepper motor driver IC.
1. 9V-42V DC power supply.
2. H bridge bipolar constant phase flow drive.
3. The maximum 4.0A of the eight kinds of output current.
4. The largest 32 subdivision of the 6 models are optional.
5. Input signal high speed photoelectric isolation.
6. Common-anodestandard single pulse interface.
7. Offline to maintain the function.
8. Semi closed enclosure can be adapted to a more stringent environment.
9. To provide energy-saving semi-automatic current lock function.
10. built-in temperature protection and over current protection.
Single chip bipolar sine microstep stepper motor driver.
The new BiCD 0.13 nm process.
Up to 42V.
Resistance (a +) = 0.4.
The forward and reverse rotation control.
5 subdivision mode options (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16,1/32).
Output current: IOUT = 4.0A (peak, in 100ms).
Rated output: IOUT = 3.5 A.
Package: HZIP25 - 1.00F.
Input port internal pull-down resistor: 100 K.
Alarm output pin current:Ialert = 1mA.
Monitoring output pin (MO): Imo= 1mA.
With reset and enable pin.
With standby function.
Break through the traditional, single power supply.
Built in overheating protection (TSD) circuit.
Undervoltage protection, built-in (UVLO) circuit.
Built-in overcurrent detection (ISD), circuit.
1 x Motor Driver
1 x Retail package